Healthy Christmas Dinner
Cooking Christmas Dinner for you and your family
- When you are picking out a turkey read the ingredients. Some turkeys have wheat in them.
- When picking out a ham make sure it has no nitrate or nitrites. People are allergic to them.
- There is some boxed gluten free stuffing that can be made or quinoa stuffing.
- Instead of a canned cranberry sauce you can make your own sauce.
Featuring a Raspberry/Blueberry Sauce
- ½ cup of water in a pan
- Add in 3 TBS of raspberries
- Add 3 TBS of blueberries
- 1 TBS Corn Starch
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Agava Nectar or coconut sugar
Put Blueberries, Raspberries and water in a sauce pan
Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat
Stir occasionally until the fruit starts to fall apart and blend with the water
Add 1 TBS of corn starch to thicken the sauce
Add 1/4 – 1/2 cup of agave nectar or coconut sugar to sweeten
Once all the ingredients are combined then serve over your ham or turkey
The sauce can be used as a topping for your frozen yogurt or
Gluten free/low glycemic cake.
Eating out at a Restaurant/Party/Family
- If you are eating out at a restaurant that has been made easy with having the calories printed on the menu.If you are going to a friend’s house or a party eat before you go. This will keep your eyes in check, so they $
- Serotonin Sneak.
- Drink Water.