Brain Fog Is a Symptom of Many Medical Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - This is related to how much cortisol your body can pump
- Multiple Sclerosis - This is a nerve ending issue where the myelin sheaths are degrading. Causing motor nerve endings to stop working
- Hormone Imbalance - Testosterone is a critical hormone for men’s brain health, while estrogen and progesterone are critical for women’s brain health. An imbalance can cause brain fog
- Alzheimer’s Disease - this is when plaque builds up on the brain and people start to forget even the most basic of tasks.
- Vitamin Imbalance - Vitamins are crucial for your brain and body, if you have a imbalanced diet you can have brain fog
- Stress - Stress effects memory which in turn causes foggy brain. When you are stressed it’s not the best time to be making any major life choices.
Schedule and Appointment Today
If you are suffering with brain fog, there is hope. At Burns Integrative Wellness Center we understand that brain fog can creep into anyone’s life and cause trouble. We also understand that there are many causes and can help identify the cause and work with you to come up with appropriate treatment plans to bring mental clarity back. If you are experiencing brain fog, schedule an appointment today so we can start working with you to bring back a clear mind.