Methylene Blue Was Used to Treat Malaria About 100 Years Ago
Today it is used to help with Dementia, Alzheimers, urinary tract infections, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Methylene Blue Helps Enhance Mitochondrial and Cognitive Function
It delays cellular aging and is a key for mitochondrial pathways. It helps to improve cellular and mitochondrial function for the brain.
As we age, a lot of our body chemistry tends to reduce and blood flow goes down. The following are affected:
- Mitochondria slow down and decline
- Memory, attention, and mental alertness declines
- Cerebral blood flow declines
- Neurotransmitters production lowers
- There is an increase in free radical damage to brain cells
Methylene Blue Helps Age Related Cognitive Decline.
It does this by boosting brain cell and mitochondria energy levels while improving brain blood flow. At low doses, methylene blue has been shown to protect them from disease by helping the mitochondria increase ATP/energy production.
Some of the Other Areas Where Methylene Blue Helps Are the Following:
- Helps increase NAD production.
- Acts as an antidepressant,
- Helps with anti aging,
- Helps slow skin aging.
- Helps as a antidepressant - It's a monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
- Helps block plaque build up in arteries [help prevent dementia].
- Enhances cellular oxygen consumption 35-70% which makes it great for anti-aging.
- Can be part of an anti fungal treatment.
- Help protect your mitochondria
Methylene Blue Used to Treat Traumatic Brain Injury [TBI]
It is used as part of a treatment course for those Traumatic Brain Injury [TBI]. Because of it’s ability to increase oxygen to the body and brain, it helps with healing TBI’s.
Schedule Your Blue IV Appointment Today
Ready to push back against brain fog, …or that dementia diagnosis that could be 20 years away. Discover why many of our patients enjoy coming in for their Blue IV Treatments as your brain becomes more clear and you have more energy.623-252-0376Schedule Appointment Online